tear down this house. A hundred thousand new houses
can be built from the transparent yellow carnelian
buried beneath it, and the only way to get to that
is to do the work of demolishing and then
digging under the foundations. With that value
in h... more
|Hello! My name is Elliott Strick. I am a Connecticut licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and a Clinical Member of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy. I have a degree from Antioch University New England in Marriage and Family Therapy. I have received additional training in the following therapies:|
I believe that therapy is a powerful tool for healing emotional issues that affect body, mind, heart, and spirit. My areas of expertise include:
- Helping couples overcome communication problems and learn conflict resolution skills.
- Working with men who are healing from sexual abuse.
- Assisting gay and lesbian families achieve stability and long term growth.
- Co-dependency and ACOA issues related to abandonment or other wounds experienced in childhood.
- Single parent family issues.