The Guest House
This being human is a guest house.
Every morning a new arrival.
A joy, a depression, a meanness,
some momentary awareness comes
as an unexpected visitor.
Welcome and entertain them all!
Even if they are a crowd of sorrows,
who violently sweep your house
|Hello! My name is Elliott Strick. I am a Connecticut licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and a Clinical Member of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy. I have a degree from Antioch University New England in Marriage and Family Therapy. I have received additional training in the following therapies:
I believe that therapy is a powerful tool for healing emotional issues that affect body, mind, heart, and spirit. My areas of expertise include:
- Helping couples overcome communication problems and learn conflict resolution skills.
- Working with men who are healing from sexual abuse.
- Assisting gay and lesbian families achieve stability and long term growth.
- Co-dependency and ACOA issues related to abandonment or other wounds experienced in childhood.
- Single parent family issues.